What you need to supply:
· Diapers/pull-ups, little swimmers
· An extra set of clothing
· Child must come dressed appropriately for the weather -
Winter Hats, warm mitts, coat/snow pants and Boots.
· Medications for teething, fever, ointment for rashes, sun block
· If your child requires a special diet then you must provide all of his/her food
. Playpen and small blanket for naptime ( I supply crib sheets)
· I do have plastic combs that I soak after each use. If you like you can bring your own brush or comb.
. Homo milk for children under 2
. Bottles if needed
What I will provide:
· If your child in less than 1 year and requires baby food, I will provide it UNLESS it is a speciality food.
· Creative materials, age appropriate toys and books
· Nutritional foods including but not limited to, meats, fish, cheeses, snacks, fruits, veggies, whole wheat breads, whole wheat pastas and rice,
· Small parties with gift to celebrate birthdays
· Occasional photos to parents by email
. Quiet places to nap
· Story time
· Song time/dance time
· Outdoors play
· Plastic potty seat
· Thermometer (I use a no contact thermometer)
· Again, I do have plastic combs that I soak after each use. If you like you can bring your own brush or comb.
. The toys are disinfected once a week using child safe cleaners. Nightly, if there is a sick child.
. Most of all a safe, non-smoking, and environment to put your mind at ease while you are away from your child.